| Stainless Steel concave cutter | 180mm / 6.6'
- With its balanced shape of the handles, it lays well in your hand.
- The concave cutter enables precise cutting of bonsai branches and thus leaving a smooth concave wound behind that will heal when the edges roll over and fill it.
- Preferably make the cut run vertically up the branch.
- There are various sizes in blades, depending on which size tree you are going to work on. A rule is not to cut branches which are thicker than half the width of the blades.
- Easy to clean with a Clean Mate.
- Suitable for most sizes of trees.